At Big Valley Mortgage, we are committed to work/life balance! We get that people have lives outside of work, and that being able to balance work with home demands is important. We are also passionate about our Culture and making Big Valley Mortgage a great place to work.
If you are interested in opportunities in the area we’d like to hear from you. We are currently seeking an experienced Loan Processor.
• Advise borrowers on financial status and payment methods
• Review submissions for completeness of documentation required for loan approval.
• Prepare/Review Initial Disclosures
• Submit all eligible files through DU/DO/LP/GUS for automated approval prior to submitting to lending institution.
• Point of contact for Loan Officer and/or Borrower
• Obtain and review needed documentation for final approval. Follow up and work with Loan Officer/Borrower through funding on any items needed to close loans.
• Ensure all borrowers receive final 1003 and MLDS in escrow prior to signing loan docs.
• Final HUD 1 Review
• Follow through in obtaining broker check and other documentation needed for closing
• Close out files after funding to meet the standards of our Quality Control Department, work on any files with missing documentation or those that may need corrections to make sure that all files meet standards for Quality Control.
• Conduct weekly pipeline review meetings with Loan Officers
• Maintain current posted turn times and customer service levels
• Develop and maintain current procedures for all functions within the Loan Processor position
• Additional projects as assigned.
• Strong knowledge of multiple loan programs including FHA/VA, Conventional, ACCESS, USDA DU/LP
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills required; ability to work with diverse base of contacts (Loan Officers, clients, agents, lenders, title companies, etc.)
• Detail-oriented individual with strong organizational and multitasking skills
• Computer skills required include MSWord, Excel, Outlook (e-mail) Encompass (mortgage origination software).
• Strong mathematical aptitude, ability to calculate income via W-2/Tax Returns
• Ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines on a consistent basis